1) PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP- Pride of ownership is the number one reason why people yearn to own their home. It means you can paint the walls any color you desire, turn up the volume on your CD player, attach permanent fixtures and decorate your home according to your own taste. Home ownership gives you and your family a sense of stability and security. It's making an investment in your future.
2) THIS IS A BUYERS MARKET. The supply is greater than the demand which means there are more homes on the market for sale then the normal amount. This is good for the purchaser because there is more to choose from. The sellers are more eager to sell which means you get the best deal for your money.
3) GREAT INVESTMENT- House prices tend to rise over time, so a house is one of the best investments you can make. Home prices in the U.S. have risen three percent to six percent a year for the past 20 years. That trend is likely to continue. So if you buy a home now, you’ve put your capital in a safe investment where it is likely to grow.
4) IRS TAX DEDUCTIONS- How many tax deductions are you able to take each year? If you don't own a house, you are paying rent to help someone else with mortgage deductions. You can obtain your own tax write-off by simply paying your mortgage. The interest you pay on your mortgage is tax deductible and the first few years you are paying mostly interest anyway
5) LOW INTEREST RATES- Interest rates are still historically low. This makes it relatively inexpensive to take out a mortgage. The lower the interest rate, the less you actually pay for your house and the sooner you can pay the mortgage off.
6) NO RENT INCREASES-Did you ever receive a letter from your landlord? If you are a renter, your landlord usually raises the rent each year. The rise in rental amount can be anywhere from $25 to hundreds of dollars, depending on your metropolitan area. If you are ready to make a move and get into your own home, let me know- I would love to help!
Author:Heather F Davidson Phone: 609-209-7581 Dated: March 16th 2016 Views: 183 About Heather: I'm an agent whose business is built on the promise of exceptional customer service. If you are sel...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
Specialties: Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation, Short-Sale
I'm an agent whose business is built on the promise of exceptional customer service. If you are selling your home or searching for that special place to call your own, you deserve to work with someone you trust-someone who you know has your best interests in mind. Whatever your particular Real Estate need, I'll work hard to make sure that you are completely satisfied. I have the knowledge, experience, and dedication that it takes to get results.
We hope 2018 is a great year for you, both personally and
"How likely are you to recommend Heather F. Davidson?
Rate Heather F. Davidson on specific characteristics
Local knowledge: 5star
Process expertise: 5star
Negotiation skills: 5star
Summary of their experience:
Heather was truly awesome to work with! She was very knowledgeable, explained everything to us as we went along and always answered our questions very quickly whether we called or emailed her. She is super friendly and made the whole process so easy! When my fiancé and I first started looking for a realtor, we had reached out to a few people before Heather was recommended to us. Each realtor I reached out to, I asked them to "reply all" so my fiancé would see the email chain as well. Heather was the only one who actually "replied all" and answered every question that I had right off the bat. I knew from our first communication that she was going to be great to work with, and she really was! I would definitely recommend her to anyone in the Central/South Jersey market."